<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20051001




Ohmy whats this. Looks so weird. My internet and comp is screwing up! Nevertheless, Shermaine is here to save this blog from rotting! -.-"
.
Ahhh so stressed. Guess whats beside me now. Yea you're right. Books......... AH! I'm so not ready for promos. But my class gives me motivation man! During pe last week we actually did the 'all hands together : jiayou!' thing! So cool la. Because of them, and because I wanna go up to JC2 with my beloved classmates, I'll work hard! Promos! I'm coming!
.
And ya. Many many stuff happened during this unblogged time man!
.
1st unforgettable incident: Dinner with xiao qiang. Yeah. We were having dinner at this RESTAURANT mind you its a RESTAURANT. Can't emphasize well enough on how important that word is. OH! Ya people reading this. DO NOT VISIT THE JAPANESE RESTAURANT ON CINELEISURE 2ND FLOOR. Some yuki yaki thingy. Like sushi n bbq n soup buffet thing. It wasnt very cheap la. 22 bucks per head. yup then wewere happily eating. Then I suddenly felt something crawl past my neck. I grabbed my neck and said: 'i felt something crawl past.' Melly thay all looked at me and said: 'nothing la' so i thot maybe it was my hair or smth. hmm yeap. then shermin who was turning to me suddenly gave a look of horror. I thot she was joking or smth lorh since she couldnt say anything. So i went: 'huh?' Then ya la. suddenly, everything happened in a flash. Shermin was on the floor, sheena was standing up. then i saw beside me on the chair ( 3 seater bench it was) was a cockroach. AHHHHHHHH I stood up on the char\ir immediately and jumped past it onto the floor beside shermin. And shermin was actually on the floor cos she fell off! and knocked her head! Omigoose. Dunno if i pushed her down ornot. >.< FREAKING!!! And it actually links to the dream i had the night before this day we went for dinner. in my dream, i was like playing with sheena on the bed la. then we fell asleep. Then suddenly i woke up, feeling someone grabbing my neck from the back. 'must be sheena since we were playing before sleeping.' but when i woke up, i looked smile-ily at sheena n said: 'dun play la', she was looking horrifed-ily at me. then i thot she was joking so i was like: 'huh?' then i rolled to the floor from our beds. and i noticed something strange. why was the feeling of the hand on my neck still there? then i saw sheena's horrified face slowly distanting away. Then I woke up. as in realli woke up.
see the similarities???
1 -- something on my neck, which i cant stand cos i have a sensitive neck.
2 -- a horrified face looking at me
3 -- I thot the person was joking and gave a 'huh?' look
4 -- someone rolling on the floor. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH freaky, but unforgettable.
.
okay la thats actually about all the unforgettable stuffs all this time.. LOL something I wanna voice my displeasure about..
Friendster now has this system that actully allows you to view who viewed you!!!!! FREAKING!! How am I gonna view people in peace next time!! AHHH! Then I cannot view my canteen boy, pretty boy, the boy next to pretty boy, comic boy, boy next to pretty boy's friend, all the people! (those are nicknames we give to people in the school btw hahhahhah.) AHHH! Cannot see their updates and pictures next time lerh! CRY!!! Stupid friendster. Stupid stupid friendster.
.
.
>>>>> off to mugggg lerh larh. Stupid friendster. now i cant even surf frenster to de-stress. what the heck. <<<<<> Everyone ALL THE BEST FOR PROMOS!!!! LETS GET PROMOTED TOGETHER!!! no one should be left behind =D
さあ、うたう。
1:31 PM