<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20051030




Oh my gosh so 'fan'.. Now theres this xiao yuan superstar thingy I guess. For those in secondary school and JCs to go. The big problem is whether I should join! I'm kinda sick of those competitions ending up with me not even passing the audition. I just suck. Well JJ said that my problem is that I just go up there and sing a song, with perfect pitch and perfect rhytmn, but I just dont have feelings! How do you freaking put feelings in a song when you dont feel anything. SIGH. Help me man. I gotta get feelings in my song. I gotta ponder over lyrics and the melody and stuff. If my voice isnt special then I gotta do something about the techniques and the feeling. Help me people. Should I go and chu chou.
.
.
P.S Shermin Chong you must join!! You'll definitely pass the auditions so join okay! Its okay if we join together and only you get pass the first round we'll still support you like mad de. My idol! Hoho. PG mates those that still in JC and sec sch join okay! Well all I can think of is me sheena shermin. Joann counted? Joann your voice damn special too! Still got... ... ... No more hoho. Pg so little youngsters? Hmmm..
.
.
>>>>> 'Fan' si le! <<<<< Halp!
さあ、うたう。
6:49 PM