<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20051008




AHHHH! Jiu zhe yang zi kan wan lerh.
AHHHH I'm so sad.
AHHHH!
.
Wanna know the reason?... Its lame...
Heaaa I just watched finish my Jin drama. SO SAD. Not that the ending is sad. It means my fantasy is over. Sometimes I really really really wish that a show never ends.
.
Cryss! No more cute cute Jin to watch lerh. No more stuff to fantasize over.
.
This made me realise another side of myself. Now I know why I love to watch teevee so much. Cause theres so much stuff in there that I freakingly want but know that I'll never have. And that makes me sad. That show is actually some practical show and about some love story and something about finding 'xing fu'. Simple show eh? And common. But hey I felt it. Like hmmm. They are like so xing fu or something. I dunno! Watching shows just makes me xing fu for that amount of time I am watching it. I've tried all ways and means to make myself have another kind of xing fu other than doing impractical stuff like watching tv. Stuff like having a boyfriend, stuff like hanging out late nights with friends. Many many stuff. But I still dont feel as xing fu as when I'm watching shows. Sighs. I'm too emotional. [[ Add something tho. I feel very xing fu having God to love and my family to love too. And I love my friends. ]] Hehheh the best times are when I'm watching with sheena or friends or even ALONE and I start thinking like what happens next, I start speculating and I start whining like: "AH why doesnt she just accepts his proposal? AHHH omygosh hes sooo cute when he laughs". Thats makes me happy. (hmm and I thot I super hated to be alone) Now I feel okay even if I'm gonna be a spinster and spent my time alone watching tv HOHO. I still must work tho. Call me a potato couch. Eeee or izzit couch potato.
.
But hey. SNAP! I'm supposed to be in reality! And in reality, these stuff doesnt exist. There cant possibly be that much xing fu-ness in a relationship. And! In reality, there arent such good guys with such good qualities for me to ogle over. Good looks, good heart, cute at times, cool at times, cute smile, likes me, serious over me, sincere eyes, gentle yet takes authority over me at times, listens to me at times, sensitive (knows when i'm 'fan', unhappy or when I dont like certain stuff), takes initiative, romantic (means OU ER do something nice and something that makes me tear and go wow.). Okay. Maybe these arent enough for me to find the fantasy xing fu. What am I looking for man!! Somebody help me. I'm looking for very impractical and unfindable stuff.
.
Haahaa actually nevermind. I noticed I was being silly. Only a fool will mix up fantasy and reality. So, the above post is just my rant to teach the moral: 'Wake up lah! Live in reality as you're in it!'
.
.
.
By the way the show! Omygosh. Jin is totally hot + cute + whatever! (cute smile, sincere eyes) when he tears you just tear with him. AHHH! Appear in my life. Make someone like that appear in my life. OH fantasy again. Sighs. What makes me think that someone like that will appear and not be arrogant or suppperrr popular or a flirt. Bu ke neng ba. Haahaa so that'll live for shows.
.
As for now, I'm living in my reality. Church tomorrow (can be considered a major part of my life, fantasy or reality.), then singing. I'm xing fu singing. Opps. Trinity competition tomorrow and I havent even prepared a song. Minna cross your fingers for me! Tho I know nothing'll come out of da competition la -.-". And monday. My another xing fu. Going out with my beloved JC clique! Hehheh. Can't wait. Till then!
.
.
By the way I hate jerks. And not for me to conclude but I can pretty much conclude Ryan as one. Why can guys be so fickle and stupid. Well nevermind that will be for another post.
.
>>>>> Minna oyasuminasai! <<<<< Jin is H.O.T. KAT-TUN concert was HOT HOT HOT. I melted practically. Think Huilin did too wahaahaa!
さあ、うたう。
11:23 PM