<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050914




New post! Hahhahhah I just noticed this new band that attracted me! JAp of course.. but this time its different! Cause their looks are okay only. But its the charisma that attracted me! AHH! Guess da band? DA PUMP! Just bought their concert and watched it yesterday. Can anybody get cool-er? If any singaporean whom I can get in reach with has 3/4 of their charisma, I'll dao jui them!!
.
tada
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
woot woot woot. promos coming soon lerh! Its frustrating to see everyone around me mugging already, and myself so wanting to join them, but just lacking something. And lacking that something makes me slack altho I feel stressed. How can one feel slack and stressed at the same time? SIGH! I like my clasmatesss a lot! And wanna go on to 2nd year of JC with them hehheh. So I should be working hard right! And the teachers dont care anymore when its nearing exams. They dont care if I sleep in class. >.< [[self discipline I must have!]]
.
Btw something rather amusing happened today. NAhahaha! I was in chinese class with benji, desmond n zixiang [my chi class doesnt haf any of my class gals.. sad case] oh ZX went toilet. Then we were doing this thing where we were holding chinese dicts la.. Btw ask you all a qn. When checking dicts by alpha order, do u all need to count from a 'a, b, c, d, e, f, g' till ur letter? or do u know exactly where are the letters? like whats after S? T! (it took me 10 secs to get to that ans -.-") I've gotta count. And I count by singing the alpha song in my head.. LOL! Like ABCDEFG, HIJK, LMNOP, QRS, TUV, W, X, Y n Z. Is that very funny? nahaha. Cause when I accidentally counted out loud today I made benji and desmond cry till they teared. and they practically teared. Summore we were in this enclosed room where u ana even hear a pin drop on da floor. Lol so yeah, the whole class was looking at us. The extent of their laughter made me go like: 'huh so funny meh! LOL siao ar u all!' then the tch walked over smiley-ly and said: 'she me na me hao siao? wo jiao shu na me jiu chong lai mei you kan guo ren jia siao dao ku.. hai shi nan de leh!' (whats so funny? I;ve been teaching for so long but I nv saw students laughing till they teared. And its guys summore!'
.
Then after sch I went out with huilin hailing n zinc. And I noticed they gotta count too! But they count faster than me and they count in thier head tho. LOL!
Ask you arh. Izzit guys and girls difference? Izzit guys no need count but girls need?
.
>>>>> Question of da day to ponder <<<<<>

さあ、うたう。
2:40 AM