20050804
MAN! I'm sooooo freaked out. Who on earth is this guy? Who on earth is [haha]??? Wah. Why is he so freaking popular or attractive. Nvm. Shan't think about it. Haahaa. Wah and the problem is he's just a very normal guy. Okok shall stop. Is it because of peer pressure? Like. People like then others also like? I've never met someone so 'popular' in any context okay. *Censored name* [loliesss] ! You're scaring me. He's some hurricane that sucks all da girls in. A disaster. Lol. Okie don't think anymore!
.
Napfa today! Yesterday was too actually. Okay and I think squash really trained me well.
First we did sit n reach larh. That I did badly! I only pushed a pathetic 35cm, which got me a D. AH!
Then was inclined pull up. Hey I was pretty not bad! People told me 20 fer an A, and 20 I did!
Then shuttle run. Wheesh! My fastest timing I guess. Clinched a 11.2 which got me an A too. And I am usually very worried for shuttle run!
Then came broadjump, where my legs went. I was like coaching my friends how to jump. Then I demo-ed too many times I think. But owells. Jumped a 178? Forgot ler. Got a B. >.<
Then was sit-up. 31 to an A! And 31 I did, just nice before the whistle went.
That was yesterday. At first I was totally normal and fine! Then came 2 periods of maths. When I got up after the 2nd period. there went my legs! My muscle pulled. It was damn pain okie. I endured a bad afternoon and evening.
Then this morning, my leg was freaking pain too. But had 2.4km run! Ohno. I like asked the teacher fer a re-run date, and he &@*&((#! -ingly said that THIS was da re-run. So I had to run! *bish bish bish!*
So run I went. Hey but weet! Did the muscle ache help me? I actually ran a 14.04! An A!!!!!! Never before had I an A fer the 2.4. I would be very happy with just a C. AH! Maybe the muscle ache helped me. HAAHAA! What illogical logic.
.
>>>>> Okie off to bed now <<<<< [Haha] hurricane go away quick!!!
さあ、うたう。
1:06 AM