<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050802




Frustrated! I'm so frustrated. Cos I know I should sleep early today, budd I can't. >.<>
.
Okie enough of being grouchy and grumpy, here are some nice cute pics of LWSPG [leeweisong performing grp] and me! Freaking cute and nice to hang out with. I'm always so happy and natural when I'm with them.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Goukusen 2! LOL I think I really look like a friendly teacher bringing her students out.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The normal-est picture we took. Sweet! Super trouper, beams are gonna blind me. [Abba medley we sing]
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Everybody, go cute on 3!
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gooffy!
.
Damn amazing. Like, look at da last picture. Look at Angela [Bottom-most] Who in da world would take a pic like that!! LOL. I look at it and laugh to death. And Irwin too [da only guy] Goofy! DAmn cute okie. He tou ji yan-ed. 0.0 WAHAHA! Natural-est and coolest bunch of peeps. Of coursh theres the rest of em who aint in this pic. All cool! Love them lots.
.
Sigh. And I feel farnie again. Like something's not going right. Whats it?
.
>>>>> Hw hw <<<<<

さあ、うたう。
1:01 AM