20050714
Xin tong bi kuai le geng zhen shi.. Ai rang ren shi qu le li zhi..
.
Lol. Whats this feeling inside?
.
A pang of jealousy.
.
I think I have a crush on someone. I'm not sure. And Shermin and Adel, its not [ haha ] la.. Haahaa! [ haha ]'s just an eye candy. And a ear candy too.
.
Hmmm. U suddenly feel happy at times and unhappy at other times. Is this the 'feel' I've been trying so hard to find or discover? Have I encountered anything like that before?.. Hmmm. I'm so confused.
Nevermind. What will come will come. What won't come, will not come. Haahaa. Don't care lerh.
.
Now the important thing is this sunday's performance! I guess now I'm in a group of 9, I wun have stage fright lerh.. Or will I still have? AH!! Scary.. First performance with Lee Wei Song performing group. Doesn't that sound prestigious. I'm really happy and honoured that I'm in that group larh. Thanks to God fer being with me man. Hope I can perform well. Heesh! So excited. 'I love you baby, and if its quite alright, I need you baby, to warm a lonely night. I love you baby. Trust in me when I say.'
.
>>>>> Waiting fer him to come online <<<<< Oh man I sound really like I have a crush. AH! Fer those that know me. Doesn't that sound like a miracle to you. Cos it definately sounds like one to me and Sheena. I think.
さあ、うたう。
8:08 PM