<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050721




Omigosh. Lol I shouldn't read her blog lerh. Feel so zi bei okie. She likes him a lort! Even tho people gossips, she still didn't like deny the fact that she admires him? Hey I fer one would never do that. Have this feeling that she definately likes him more than me. Am I right to kope him like that? Nevermind. There are times that I must be selfish. *Arh bish!* >.<
Wonders if he knows her feelings, or if he realises that she likes him like.. ==== this much, would he regret? Omigosh. Thats a damn big lack of trust. And its happening, after 3 days? Hoho. Shermaine! Lousy you.
.
Okie since I said I would not think about it, I won't. Hoho. [Nothing will affect our relationship!]
And ya! Yesterday I went to Ngee Ann Poly!! To watch Lin JunJie!! Omigosh its damn cool okie. Thank you thank you Irwin! Ahhh! He sings damn freakingly whoopingly well okie. Melted under his Jiang Nan. The zuan ying. Omigosh. Can't believe that it was sang live. Ah. I'm going bonkers. Damn shuai okie. Hmmm so JJ has a rumour with this girl named Jin Sha [how to spell -.-]. I only knew yesterday. Haahaa. Okie. Then Shermin noticed that near us there was this girl in yellow. She was like saying: 'that girl damn pretty la!' Then I was furiously agreeing. But we both noticed that she had Crystal's [performing grpmate] prettiness and style. Okie then halfway the pretty girl stood up and walked out of the 'hall'. Then Shermin nudged me, and I nudged Sheena and we were like: 'wah so pretty.' then Sheena said: 'She very got ming xing de feng fan lor' [star's etiquette]. Ya. Then nearing the end of the perfomance, they were like: 'let us invite our special guest Jin Sha!'
.
Then know what? We were like: 'Oh my gosh!! Wasn't that the pretty girl just now??' And so it was. They sang a duet. Wah their voices blend so nicely. And tada, we went home after that. Nice day. Nice JJ. Nice songs. Haahaa.

>>>>> And I will <<<<< Be with you
さあ、うたう。
1:05 AM