<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050719




Ahh! Okie I'm now formally, whatever u call that, attached.. My first love.. Oh man hope It'll turn out fine and hope I'll be used to it soon.. I hope I won't make him regret his choice.. >.<
This is my him!-->Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
I find this photo kinda nice.. Btw is it noticable that I had a bit of faded makeup on? Its cosh of the performance that day! It was scary okie.. Quite a lot of people, my first performance.. Luckie I didn't shiver or tremble or anything! I was calm and cool.. Tho still messed up.. Lol damn cute me and mingxuan keep forgetting when to sing our note!.. x.x
.
the 'honey' song and the guys performance was damn nice tho.. Feel so happy and satisfied watching them perform.. Then after that damn cool la.. After one performance, we suddenly like became so close.. LOL ya and then we were playing these mind boggling games where we had to dechipher the way to play it.. -.- okie heres one typable one:
.
guess a few more characteristics of Fuzzy Wuzzy! [[wah cnt.. type it out its damn obvious la]]
.
Fuzzy Wuzzy likes Green but not Orange!
Fuzzy Wuzzy likes Teddy but not Bear!
lol here came a funni one
Fuzzy Wuzzy likes Lee but not Weisong!
Fuzzy Wuzzy likes JJ but not Junjie! [junjie was like -.-]
Fuzzy Wuzzy likes Yellow but not Blue!
.
So obvious le.. Tell me another 3 more characteristics of Fuzzy Wuzzy if u dechiphered how to play this game.. Hoho.. I took damn long.. Then Irwin damn funny okie.. Nv see him that joker b4.. He like drunkerd [wah how to spell] liddat.. Damn cute okie.. And mingxuan too.. The way she blurly look at us and: 'huh?' everytime someone says: 'OH i noe le!' is Freaaaakkkinng cute okie.. With the cap F.. My lyfe's getting so much more interestin wif all these stuff.. Of coursh, that includes church stuff n mama stuff.. No way i'll neglect any of them.. opps + sch.. Heesh..
.
Mervyn 'We can make it happen, we can make it alright'.. At least I'll try.. Haahaa..
.
>>>>> Brownie dreams to all <<<<<

さあ、うたう。
3:43 AM