<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050729




I'm like so awake now. Then Sheena's singing this beaaauutifull song composed by estella's friend. Lyrics by estella! I find there's this part of lyrics which is like damn nice to pronounce, and it blends beautifully with the music larh. Cool! I'll record my version after sheena does. Nice song. So feel like singing it well.
.
Yeap today was normal and sku-ish. School extended till about 4+ larh. Damn late. Then I came home and napped till 7+ and went fer my long-awaited fringe cut. Then I went online! And here I am. Damn long day, but suddenly I feel like everything has fallen into place. I can better kope with stuff. Hermm y huh?
.
ooh! and ya. Today we had this hilarious GP presentation. Presented by? US! Haahaa. Zinc, HL and me had to do a presentation on 'our topic' Prejudice and Discrimination. Yah sho we didnt wan it to be boring and unusual. So we made it as special as possible. Ways we did it?
1) This slide shows Jewish children waiting to be executed. Our speech [which was to be read by me] wrote: 'Innocent children! Waiting to be executed! Do they actually have a clue what's going on? Look at the look on thier faces.'
2) We talked about racial harmony in Singapore. Then we said: 'There is no gurantee racial riots will not occur again' Then we went: 'that is why... ... ... ... ...' Then i went: 'please stand up!!' Then when they did, we went: 'we. the citizens of singapore........'
[lol tat was lame n -.-ing larh! da idea thot by... me, i tink..]
3) Last slide on OUR STAND: 'Race does not exist! The blood running under our skins are equally red and whatever differences in features we have are from enviromnmental factors.' LOL-ing?? This was actually koped from sumone's blog la.. This sentence.. Kinda cool huh..
.
Lol that was it. Our bai chi presentation.. Sigh. Keep recording it not nicely larh! >.<
.
Can't wait fer tml. I like fridays. Cause got performing group practice! V fun and happening there.. We just, 20+ of us, sing n sing. N sku's short too, but got squash. But squash's fun too. And then sumtymes can meet Mervyn on fridays too. I just lurve da weekends. Hah! Weekend starts tml!
.
>>>>> Happy weekends <<<<<

さあ、うたう。
12:04 AM