20050629
Oh my gosh''' My eyes are swollen' my nose is blocked like mad' and my pyjamas collar is like super wet''' So freaking sad la! The comic''' FIRST time I read a book and cry until like that''' Dammmnnn sadddd-en-ing''' I really like continuously cried for half an hour' cry till tears well up till I can,t see' then wipe and continue reading and continue crying''' If its a show its still considered normal la''' But imagine its a book! Where got people sit alone in the room and look at a book and weep de'''
.
.
Yup to introduce this comic as well''' Its ,qi ling wang, chinese chess (wei qi) story''' Sounds boring huh''' Well thats what I thought so''' Until one day I had nothing to do and borrowed it from my uncle''' Oh my gosh''' HOOKED la! And lucky nice and sweet and cute Mandy has the show! My anime supplier''' So happy''' Will get it this weekend''' Ahh!
.
.
And yeaps''' My exams are officially over! Lol tho I still got listening to go la''' Well who cares''' And I,m celebrating already! Well' my estimated results should be:
-maths: F - AO pass
-chem: F
-bio: E - C
Wah bio is like the best la''' I wrote A LOT''' wrote like mad''' The rest is cannot make it de''' CONFIRM! Sad over that''' But I,ll buck up de! And with the help of beloved Sheryl' I can pass promos at the end of the year''' quite sure''' Haahaa''' Back to comics and kame!
.
>>>>> Tommorw,s a free and happy day <<<<<
さあ、うたう。
10:45 PM