20050628
I feel so common! No matter how strange' weird or un-Shermainish this sounds I,ll still say it'''
I feel so freaking common''' How many people are there in the world that are the same as me? Suddenly when I was studying bio I had this strange thought and suddenly felt sad and down-spirited''' Whats wrong with me! Dont tell me its s.t.r.e.s.s? SighS'''
.
.
Who will make me special? When will I be special? When can I do something special? Especially when I heard [[ and am still hearing ]] Goukusen 2's No more cry''' Suddenly thought of their school life being so exciting' special and unique' then mine being so boring''' >.<
.
.
Love-wise too I guess'''
Tho I may have said stuff like: ,,I,ll never like someone who doesn,t like me''',, Which actually' placed in simple terms means' I will not court anyone or confess my love to anyone''' I,ll only choose from those that court me or something''' Yes thats what I meant''' Does it sound a bit different from normal girls? A bit la hor'''
.
.
Normal girls will confess their love then either get accepted and feel a bit funny cause their relationship was initiated by t.h.e.m' or get rejected and feel sad about it''' H.O.W.E.V.E.R I think I accidentally did that yesterday''' Tho I dont like anyone now! I suppose''' I think I may have sent someone that wrong meaning''' And yeap''' That someone' although didnt really spell it out la' I think' he rejected me''' But then again not totally''' Oh man he really was a very nice friend to have you know''' I,d wanna just be friends! Hope he wont avoid me because he thinks anything''' But SighS''' Does it mean that if I actually meant to confess' I,d get rejected? AH! Does that actually prove how common I am already'''
.
.
Hey I have a bio exam tomorrow and here I am thinking of such unimportant stuff''' Its almost 11! I,m off to study! Then watch tv at 11''' Hehheh''' Nothing can keep me unhappy for more than 5 hours huh'''
.
.
And to specify' no matter how obvious or correct it seems' I really really dont think that I like that guy''' Well maybe as a very nice friend to have''' So well people' I,m still single and available''' As always''' Bored and stuffed! I,m sooo sooo looking forward to friday''' Only when I,m singing' I find myself special' and everything just goes right''' I find that God blessed me with a voice that I am very happy with''' [[ no matter how not nice it may be lah =P ]] Thank you so much!
.
.
>>>>> As long as there is music in my life <<<<< Everything just goes right
さあ、うたう。
10:35 PM