20050620
hehheh.. updating on the past week only now.. Ahh! E squash tournament.. was a disaster fer me la.. Like.. Okie.. I joined the first round.. Then the girl was from SRJC and has 2 years squash experience lah.. SO not my fault I lost that one.. Actually.. Okie its my fault! Its my skills.. I have this friend names jessie.. Shes the ultimate! She won the first match, then the second, then met up with this SRJC girl who has 6 years experiece in her 3rd match! Oh man.. Like confirm lose one hor? 6 months and 6 years.. But did she give up any hope? No.. Did she felt scared and think that that was an impossible match? N.O.. And what happened? She W.O.N!! Oh man I was almost fainting of happiness when she called me and said: 'I won..' AH! Miracle match.. Like... Face your obstacles with faith! Whats with the 2 years expirience one then me saying: 'Its only natural I lost.' Bullshit! Its my attitude.. Haahaa.. Anyway we may have got it wrong and she may not be the girl with the 6 years experience.. But still, way to go Jessie! You're mah role model.. Ya okie back to my matches.. Thats my first match.. I really didnt play well in that.. I know how I did.. Not saying I'm good or whatever, but if I did my best, or treated it as something important that I should put my heart to do it, I dont believe I cannot do it.. Like what was I doing! I didnt run for the ball, didnt focus.. Whatever la.. Lost 9-5, 9-3.. And I think she let me a few balls.. Shes a good player tho.. =D Cute too.. Keep smiling at me..
The 2nd match was the same.. No focus.. Keep missing the ball.. I think too much of how people look at me.. Like if theres people watching me play, I will not play half as well.. I can only play well in front of Jessie! Whats that man.. I need stage training.. Just like my singing.. Haahaa.. Lousy stage fright.. Just liddat, I lost all la.. THis cute JJC girl won me too.. Haahaa.. But shes nice and good too.. Fine.. THe problem lies with me.. =P I'll change! Wait and see! I'll try my best to chase up my team mates.. First Jessie, then Janice, then people from other schools or elesewhere.. One day.. (Long tho.. but one day..) I'll be able to give them a good match and game, and they dont have to let me any balls or serve.. =D
>>>>> Root fer me pple! <<<<< Hehheh.. Tuition tyme.. = (
さあ、うたう。
2:59 PM