<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050306




Nice day with a bad end.. Dammnit i need my maid back.. Not that Im that type of qian jing da xiao jie.. But I really cannot take it anymore.. Lemme scream to vent my frustrations.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... ahem ahem.. Didnt really help much..

Anyway.. The series of unfortunate events ish nice nice nice.. That made my day.. The young boy was sho shuai lor! Look like Keita during 'paradox'(his song) period.. Damnnn cuutee lorr.. Really like Keita, american version.. Nice nice.. and the girl.. so prettie!! The way she dress too.. Those gothicy ancienty greece clothings.. Sho cool.. And the infant girl.. DDAMMMNN cute.. really Freaking, with a captial F, cute.. The plot very mysterious.. And kinda nice too.. The scenes so picturesque etc.. Nice la.. Must watch too.. 10/5 stars.. oh well maybe 500000/5 stars since I gave howl's moving castle 1000000/5.. Some may find it better ba.. But I find its at least half as good.. Still a must watch show.. =P Oh yea.. All the shows + eating spree + etc = about $100.. I spent about a freaking $100 this month!! Im dead..

Yea.. And why did the day end bad? household chores.. Can kill.. Never really tried doing them b4? Try it.. Im really damn pampered till now.. Changing the bedspreads took my nails and almost my life.. stupid mattress so damn heavy.. stupid quilt + quilt cover.. Wonder who invented it.. Never thot that it'd be difficult to go in de ar? Both thing soft n flat.. Nv thot ar?? Ironing STUPID bloody school uniforms didnt make it any better.. Stupid crease how i press also wuldnt budge.. Dammit plaits how I iron it still flies up in the wrong way.. Wuldnt stay.. Damn that thing.. End up monday Ill go to school with a creased shirt and a ballet skirt with the edges flying out.. Not to mention Sheena too since I was the ONE ironing her uniform.. While she was cleaning the toilet floor la.. Heard it almost took her life too.. I feel like a tortured maid.. Tho Im totally not tortured.. It seems torturous to me.. And all i ironed were just some t shirts n uni.. I didnt even really help my mum iron hers yet.. still got a lot.. she said: 'iron ur uni onli.. dun worri bout e rest..' so good hor.. but obviously i still whined.. Lousy me.. I feel damn uncomfortable now.. Bed bed..

Sorry fer my extremely crude language btw.. Feel bothered and 'damnit', 'bloody' n 'freakin' are the words i use to describe stuff realli bad.. x.x Forgive me.. Im usually very polite and uncrude and glam.. wahaha.. joking.. unglam la unglam.. off to bed to end my bad day le.. Think mummuy ish stressed out over the hsework too.. as if bothering abt work is not enuf.. hope maid comes home soon.. mum said 3 weeks.. itll seem like 3 years.. aniway yea..


>>>>> SSSSSweeTTTTT dreams to me <<<<<


A series of unfortunate events rawks..
さあ、うたう。
12:58 AM