<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050227




*Shiverss* Saying Im not scared would mean Im lying.. xP But honestly now i only feel excitement.. Maybe because Im gonna see all my old schmates n stuff? Finally the day ish here.. And yea.. Now only excitement resides in me.. I know the fear will only come in at the last moment, when others start recieving their results.. Man.. I haven planned wat to do in any situation yet.. Nevermind.. Let nature take its course...... Haahaa excited.. Tml meeting my clique to eat at this 'Soup Restaurant' that we wanted to try since long ago.. :'One day we'll eat there xP' was what we used to say.. Its quite ex la then we go walk walk after school wont expect to spend much on food.. Tomorrow we can! =D

Yea.. And after my maid went back fer a 3-week holiday, then I realised how handicapped we are.. x.x.. Have to mop floor, make my own bed etc.. And many ants visited us! Had a hard tyme cleaning them up.Which also means killing a lot la.. Eee then I feel a bit dirty dirty like that.. Like floor not mopped properly.. Oh crap.. Just remembered that we dumped the clothes into the washing machine.. Do we need to go hang the clothes up? lOl.. We'll be eating packeted dinners everyday.. Unhealthy! We dont eat much dinner anyway.. Anyway yea.. I washed the dishes today you know?! lOl! Dumped the leftovers into the dustbin and squeezed soap onto the scrub and washed! xP.. I think I did it pretty well.. But my mum said I was wasting water -.-".. Must try to be a housewife.. Ill make a lousy one! Hea.. How am I gonna get a hubby.. Looks, average.. Character, impatient and bad tempered.. Housewife skills, 3/10! Lol.. Thinking a bit too far huh.. Keita wants to get married when hes 23.. Means Ill be 20.. Means 4 years later! Not v far.. xD lamee..

Actually I have a lot of pictures taken in Hokkaido to upload.. But its in the other comp so will have to do it another day.. Got this one in this beauuutiiiffffuuulllll musical shop.. Many in beauuutttiiifffuuullll snow.. Heex..

Yea here I end my blog.. Everyone wish me luck kae? Tml's the day that might change my lyfe.. May I pray that God bless Sheena, my friends, and me to take our results with prepared hearts.. Of cosh, wish that we'll get results that pleases us too! lOl..

>>>>> Happy results day! <<<<<
さあ、うたう。
11:28 PM