20050228
pictures up! many many..

Picture of the interior of the musical shop where I bought my beautiful music box.. Nice hor?

sheena and me.. Aint the snow cool.. pure white..

see what I mean by pure white?

man I find this freaking cool.. Check out the icicles(how to spell..)!

mini-snowboarding!

check out the depth of the snow (sheena in the pic)

hee this pic kinda nice e pose...

tada.. playing in the snow..

check out the temperature!

mommy and me in yukatas.. cool hor?

sheena and me in yukatas.. how come I look so much rounder then her..

One of the only few pictures in Tokyo.. Man this reminds me of Lead who went to the exact spot I was at! Haahaax..
A bit too many pictures hor.. But just wanted to share Hokkaido and the BEAUTIFUL snow ma.. haahaaxx.. Okiesh off to bed to an exciting day tomorrow..
>>>>> Chocolate dreamss <<<<<
さあ、うたう。
12:14 AM