<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050222




'I wan you and your beautiful..' JEsse McCartney.. CAn you believe anyone can sound handsome? Well he does =P 'SoOOoouL~' And he ish! (Of cosh keita still the best la..)

Today was damnn fun.. A must-blog issue.. Fer the first tyme in our lyfes, sheena and me decided to... SWITCH SCH! lOlx! twins are twins, but i dont find that we're that alike to pull it off.. But we did! Man was I nervous.. Butterflies in my tummy fer the whole day... Cleo was nice and took care of me kinda well too.. Joann was funny: 'Its so exciting! Better than an everday sch lyfe' wahaa!

First..--> we woke at 5.30! I omos backed out lor.. Cos go Tp can slp till 6.15.. And I kinda dreamt of my civis tch saying: 'you're not shermaine how come u're here' to sheena -.-" shes so freaky.. Okie so, we woke at 5.30.. talked for a while abt whether this would work out.. after talking, i realised i wasnt that tired anymore, so i gave in.. We washed up.. Then I wore her uni while she wore mine.. Then we went to tie hair.. I made her tie it my-style lor.. And she looked much better than in tying her-style.. Tynk she'll use my style from now on =P..
Second!--> Sheena and me went to TP bus stop la.. There was where Joann was supposed to pick me up.. Then came Joann's pop's car.. I hopped in.. =P Then began the different-from-norm day.. She guided me on the way I should tie my hair to be sheena-ish la.. And she said I was more shy, so I was to act not shy today, and be more hyper, more confident, etc.. Hard to do that whne our smiles are different! This meant that I couldnt smile today.. x.x
Third!!--> We reached.. Nervously, 'Sheena' got out of the car.. We walked into the school.. Into the toilet.. Some last min arrangements to my hair, and out we went! I felt dammn strange lor.. Then Joann guided me to find cleo.. But I was the one who spotted her la -.-" A whole bunch of sheena's frens were like standing together, pointing towards me.. Then I saw cleo la..( saw her pic b4 =P) wahaha.. den I walked toward them.. Saw aik xin on the way..
Aik: Wait! u r shermaine or sheena?
me: shermaine =D
aik:o.o? realli ar? dun bluff me? realli? ni zhen de shi na ge gen wo si nian de shermaine ar? (you're realli the shermaine tat was wif me for 4 years?)
me: yup.. haahaa!
Then assem started and we rushed to our respective classes.. Of cos i rushed to sheena's class.. We stood in line la.. Then cleo pulled shinye to me.. Then she was like jumping jumping with her hands on her mouth.. cute.. Then sheena's other frens oso.. We were standing in line.. Then cleo made me turn behind..
cleo: look at sheena..
person at the back(name forgot x.x): ?? which part of the body do u wan me to look at? haha..
cleo: the face la
PAB: haha y? eh but she does look a bit different today..
(a bit? totally 2 different people!~)
cleo: shes not sheena
PAB: omgosh! look the same lor!
something liddat la cant really rmb the details.. xP but it was cute! I didnt know we looked that similar.. haahaa!
Next--> gp lecture.. still culd hide a bit la.. wasnt tat bad xP
(fast-forwarding cos ryte too much le wahahha..)
Next--> break.. went to eat the soupy place noodle at her canteen! they sae its dammmmnn good.. it was! nice! fishball round round nice nice.. gravy NICE.. mian nice! chicken nice.. on the whole = nice! wahaha!
Then--> we went fer chem prac.. tat was the worst.. Sitting in the 2nd front row.. I was so freaked out lor.. trying me best to hide.. e tch toked toked.. then said they were gonna do titration.. thier first titration lesson? n sheena was a pure science student tat dropped to take sub.. so,
tch: sheena, (some look at me.. giggling) know how to do titration not?
me jolt up: huh? *nod nod*
den we were doin lor.. I did it fer 'o's, so i was like kinda much pro-er den a subsci student tat didnt do it fer a year already! hmms.. aniway.. when i was washing the pipette, i didnt realli do it well la.. Then the tch stood BESIDE me and showed me how to do it! i was damn scared.. -.-
finally the prac over.. then i went wif joan to the f maths lecture.. then.. the day at NYJC was over after a small tour around the school! haahaax!~ the student lounge was niiicee.. Sum1 on the way waved to us la.. I see Joann didnt had any rxn, so i waved.. lOl! then i walked past tat sum1 again n she said: u daoed me juz now lol.. i was like: herher.. em herher..
den i went back to MY sch, to do practical.. lol.. dun ask me y we planned it that way.. tink she didnt wanna do bio prac..

end of LONG post.. tml will be a norm n maybe kinda boring day againx =P.. looking forward to friday!

>>>>> I dont want another pretty face <<<<< I dont want just anyone to hold
さあ、うたう。
11:52 PM