20050211
hEy! Ain't this page cool?? HaahAAx.. I found it pretty sweet.. And Ive got a tagboard up already! People please tag there.. Its the first tyme Im having one.. Find it kinda cute xP..
Yea Its CNy.. And Im at home, doing blog thingys.. This is becos im sick! *crys!* I hate e feeling man.. Headache, then like no strength to do stuff.. Aint cool aint cool.. Fever 39 degress yest.. Luckie it went down le.. But still haf to take stupid medicine.. And gotta rest at home.. Damn sian de lor! I hope by tomorrow i'll feel better.. Then can go out with sheena melissa they all go house visiting =P and I hope my headache will go away soon too.. xP Heex.. And sumthing else.. I noticed my blogs were kinda long.. Sho i'll try to kip it short n sweet! xP
>>>>> Happy resting to mee <<<<<
さあ、うたう。
4:33 PM