<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050118




okie.. new blog post again =D
I went to Japan during 17-23 dec.. It was wonderful man.. Me mum, me sis and mee went to Hokkaido! The place of snow.. It was pure white ground all around mee! It was damn cool lor.. And of cosh it was damn cold too.. But really very nice! It snowed heavily on us.. Then due to our body temp, the snow melt straightaway when it touches our face.. Sho we kinda walked around with wet faces la.. That was about the only part I couldnt stand xP.. Okie.. And every country I go, I find something there to buy back which will be my treasure fer at least one month.. I remember at australia it was this sheep that can baa when you overturn it.. Aint that cute? Then America it was this thing we named *skinny*.. Hmmx.. Dunno how to describe that one.. And China it was this jady-like handphone accessory..
And Japan! I really treasure this one.. At least fer now.. Its this musical box and a small stone.. The musical box! It was bought from this wonderful street that sells mostly musical boxes and glass display items! Imagine! The sparkling street? The whole street was filled with music from musical boxes.. There was this shop that echo-ed christmas music the musical box-like way(ting ting ting) into the street.. It was damn dreamy and magical de lor! Plus the snow and the weather.. It was romantic and just wonderful lar.. Then for the musical box.. I went into this shop at the end of the street.. It was filled with.. Musical boxes lor.. Glass angels, ferry wheel, dolls, everything gave out music.. But what attracted me most was this section where a lot of music was placed in shelves.. You choose the music you want, then u choose the box you want, then they put it together and theres your musical box! And the music is manual turn de! Means to get music you dont just unwind the thing, let go, and it plays by itself.. You have to be constantly turning it fer the music to come out.. Cool ryte! Then you can control the tempo of the music.. I chose this song *Lion Heart* by Smap, and a wooden box to put it in.. Its handy and small sized sho i can bring it everywhere! =P
And the stone that I put into the musical box.. It looks very nice lor.. Its very nice to touch too.. Smooth smooth de.. Okie.. This stone, I bought at a departmental store.. Theres these small pyramid-like thingys at the counter, and on it wrote something like *zhan bu shi* = fortune stone? Then it writes *Power stone brings a dream* Kinda childish stuff la.. But still very cool to mee xP Then there are 8 colours = 8 meanings..
orange = hope
green = cure? (my chinese not that good xP)
yellow = money luck
black = waiting? (shou _ _ shi) the _ _ is jap words xP
pink = love
blue = (zhi xing) dunno what lar! most probably knowledge..
grey = solve
purple = (chu hui _ _) gosh I totally dunno this one..
Okie la back to the topic le.. Then guess which stone I got? I got the pink one! = love! xP All girls will be happy to get that one bahx.. Whats with money and cure and hope and solve etc -.- .. My sis got grey = solve x.x.. Anyway although thats not really belivable and reliable, its just a small stone and I can carry it with me when i feel like it.. =P Maybe will have some love luck xP.. Not hoping fer anything la.. Just that the stone is nice to carry about nohs =D.. Fer now its perfectly safe in my beautifooool music box =D
Okie.. Ending my shuper LONG bloggie lers.. Nyte nYte to aLL!
>>>>> Happy schooling to mee <<<<<

さあ、うたう。
11:48 PM