<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050119




New blog post! Aiya I forgot what I wanted to type yesterday that I planned to type today le..

Ill type something new and up to date then.. Today damn tiring de!! Seasports.. We tried dragonboat and canoe-ing.. Then now my whole body aching! x.x But also very fun.. I didnt expect dragonboat to be that fun.. All of ush laughing and talking as we row, and screaming when the water splash into our eyes.. Cute lor.. But row until hand wanna split lers.. And we noticed something! Actually it was Amanda who pointed it out to ush la.. That.. The dragonboat captain resembles a dragon! Wahaha! His name ish Alan I think.. Damn cute lor.. Then his features very strong and nice.. etc.. Really kinda resemble a dragon x.X.. And he was standing in front of the boat (no dragon shape, just a normal boat which a lot can be seated in) we were rowing.. And I was thinking about those type of dragonboat with a dragon head in the front xP.. Then canoe-ing.. Not as fun la but still nice.. And I capsized once.. I was damn cold lor.. Then I didnt bring extra clothes and stuff! Had to go home in my uniform that became a bit wet and see throughable.. So uncomfy.. Thats the part I dont like lar.. Altough fun, I think we're gonna quit seasports ler bahx.. A bit not suitable fer ush.. Squash seems a nicer option to mee.. And Melissa is thinking of joining AV along with her guitar! Of all the Ccas it has to be that one.. Make me hesitate whether to join her ornot.. If it wasnt that one I would just stick with squash as my one and only Cca..

Okie la.. Kinda long le.. Tyme fer bed! My vision also shaking le.. Like on waves like that.. Hiew! Dunno how did I last until now.. Hw! Opps.. Left a few questions only bahx.. Dont care le lar.. Today let me rest =P.. Ahh.. And tomorrow I must remember to bring my pink stone.. Felt like but forgot to take it today.. =P

>>>>> Chocolate dreams to mee! And all others too.. <<<<<

さあ、うたう。
11:15 PM