20050121
MAN I HATE SHOPPING!
I really really dont understand why girls like shoping sho much.. Shopping drains me of my energy.. Its even more tiring than seasports! x.x I was supposed to go with Sheena to her og groups outing at sentosa today la.. But in the morning, I figured that I didnt feel like socialising.. And I was tooo tired cosh I slept at 4+ last night.. After chatting with alex(one of my og family's ogl), I went to see Claris's blog.. So damn interesting lor her blog.. Then I read and read.. Then tada.. It was 4+..
I woke at 8+.. Dunno for what.. Then I watched prince of tennis(btw that show ish damnnn cool) till about 11.. Then began my shopping trip.. My mum wanted to buy new year clothes, sho I figured I would accompany her to buy it.. I was already walking like a zombie la.. Then I caught some sleep on the train.. Then when we reached, at first I was still quite energetic la.. We walked to metro at paragon.. Then went to choose clothes lor.. I helped my mum pick some =P our taste really very different.. But we still agreed on some fer her to try on lor.. Then we went to the fitting room.. I waited fer her to try, gave opinions etc, then we went out, choose a 2nd round, and try a 2nd tyme.. then she bought some clothes lor.. Sounds easy, not tiring, and not hateful hor.. But it ish!
First---> I dont like crowds >.< (orchard sooo crowded)
Second---> My legs are weak! >.< (i stand until leg break le.. I really dragged my foot back)
Thats the major reasons why I dislike shopping.. Somemore! After that we still had to go TM to collect the dvd player we left there fer repairs abt a few weeks ago.. And of cosh is I carry la.. And the only nice part of today ish that my mum bought a new cd player fer mee.. (my mum splitted the load with me =P) Those that can put at home and bring out de.. Cute round round thing.. Then the speaker surround the whole player sho its like stero(duno how to spell) lor.. $200 a bit steep la.. But very nice.. Then now I playing my laogong's cd on it while I typing blog.. But can barely hear la with my mum's mahjong game with her friends going on behind mee.. -.- K lers.. Quite long already.. Go nap le! I breaking to pieces le.. Hope I can wake to watch american idol later.. aiya huay call me help her do smth.. nap later den..
>>>>> Chocolate naps to mee <<<<<
さあ、うたう。
7:31 PM