<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050123




HMMx =(.. Just read something kinda unpleasant.. Should I do anything, like msging to console? Forget it.. We're not very close anyway.. Nothing I can do about it too.. Sho, msg a bit extra.. Just praying fer everyone in trouble or having problems.. Wishing them all the best.. Really all the best.. May everything go the right way, and may they take things in their stride..

Other than that.. Im recently like trying to put up a tagboard.. The blog ish boring without a tagboard.. >.<>.<.. Later Im gonna try again! Ill succeed de! One day.. =P Ahh.. Solitare on radio now.. Nice =D Anyway.. Nothing much to talk about today as i slept through it.. Now doing homework.. Aint I hardworking =P.. I have no plans fer tomorrow too.. Maybe watch teebee whole day again lor.. Prince of Tennis! Really nice la.. Eiji and Oishi!~ Like them a lot! Especially Eiji.. Sho damn cute lor he.. *Kikumaru Beam!~~* =P Dunno why always when I choose my favourite character in a show that Im watching, Ill make things difficult fer myself, chooing a person that doesnt play the main role.. -.- Main role = Ryoma in this show.. Not choosing main role = I see little of the character.. Sad! =( Actually not really la in this case.. Can say all main.. Cosh all also got focus.. =D lucky! But fer other shows, dramas etc, quite xin ku la.. What to do.. Haahaax.. This is such a boring entry.. =P Dont read! Im just doing everything else I can instead of doing my homework.. xD LoLx.. >>>>> Best wishes to all <<<<<>
さあ、うたう。
1:57 AM