<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20050128




Aiya hang.. Lucky I only wrote a little.. Now retrying.. Today was kinda looong.. School ended at 3.30, and I had a lot to think about during lessons.. Today alone seemed like a few days.. And dunno why I was dead beat when I got home! Watched a few hours of prince of tennis(damnn dammnn nice that i couldnt stop) then I napped from 7-11!!! Missing my dinner and my American Idol!! CryS!!!!! And I just ate my dinner.. Mee hoon n curry.. In the middle of the night! So fattening.. >.<.. Now Im just doing biology homework, and planning to sleep soon ba.. Not nice to go to school like the living dead.. Schools getting kinda boring.. When I get home its kinda boring too.. Sleep, msn, tv, homework.. What else? I dont even have a chance to quarrel with sheena, or at least test whether my patience is good.. Thats because we dont really have the chance to talk to each other.. Like today.. I was sleeping when she came home la.. Then when I wake, like now, shes sleeping.. Guessed she missed american idol too.. Why does she come home late everyday? Thats interesting.. Cos it means more fun.. I dont wanna come home so early next time le! Ill just end up sleeping.. Tomorrow! Either I have squash practice, which is quite fun, or Im gonna go to Lisi's house to play tennis, or both! =P It ll be something new! Maybe we should do this more often.. Like weekly? Heex.. And itll be a nice time to catch up too la.. Cos we re always with our classmates, we rarely hang out together le.. Although we meet every morning.. But still thats only 5 mins =P

Okie.. Lol.. nothing much happened today and I still can write that much.. Im kinda a good essay writer huh.. Im off to bed now.. Nyte nyte!~

>>>>> Hope I find my purpose soon <<<<<

さあ、うたう。
1:55 AM