<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20041005


wee...

Wee.........

Wee! 2nd blog le. Yesterday my comp wasn’t listening to me, and so I couldn’t blog.

Today was just like any day. Boring. What is life to me except studies, sleep and food? However, I find myself still contented with it. New stuff, interesting stuff, fun stuff etc will just pop out, and my life will be less boring. Found another rock band in singapore called genexis. They are real cool too.

As I flip open my
books each day, and place them in front of me, do I really read them? Guess not. Its just there to ease my guilt of not studying when my ‘O’s are approaching. Stress? Hmm don’t think I’ll ever have much stress due to studying, as I don’t even put in much effort to!

Dreams. Had a strange one a few days back. I was dreaming that I was reading the
bible, when I flipped to a page that contained the lyrics of ‘open arms!’ hmm… Strange.

Anyway, now as I’m listening to w-inds. song, I’m kind of waiting for that guy, ray from lzefier to be back from msn(Busy) sho we can
chat more about his rock band and cool stuff! However he seems to tae long to return. Sho. A few math sums and I’m of to bed!

>>>>>
Chocolate dreamx to me <<<<<

さあ、うたう。
1:12 AM