20041023
studie studie studie
ahhh sho sorry nehx estee I havent blogged for a very long time. heex.
Today I woke at 10am. And it was because I had to go to school. Hmmx. Boring boring. Yesterday night, someone messaged me and asked how was my studies going on. Then I realised again that I was shoooo behind time. Everyone had already started thier last lap of run for o lvls, but i'm still on my second last! I mush really start studying. How could I have put that away for sho long. I even started on this vcd serial I just bought. Its nice! And... I completed it in a few days. That shows how much I didnt study? Then came the worst. Yirun told me: 'I have completed my chem and bio textbook, and did practice on maths. ...'. >.<>
It mush be boring because all of my blog entries kinda revolve around my o lvls. But thats what really bothering me now! I dont know why, but usually I think about exams most when I am blogging. Sho everytime after i blog, I will get some work done! Lol. I should blog more then.
I have already planned my timetable! Paste it here to make sure I remember:
~this weekend pia a math e math!
~mon start study SS!
~30/10/2004 start study Chinese!
and tada. It is here. My first paper. Chinese. The other subjects just kan zhe ban ba. See how much time I have, then study accordingly. I told myself a few months back, that I would complete the 10-year series for e and a maths, then my practice should have been sufficient le. But. Now I dont think I have the time to complete it! My gosh. What was I promising myself last time.
SAJC. Im going to their open house tomorrow. But whats the use, if i go to their open house, but cant enter the school? That
view seems sho clear to me. Me crying on the result day, and scolding myself for not working hard enough. But I still wont work hard! Why! When I already know what will happen. But. Even if I start now, I guess the results will still be the same. Cosh its already too late? Still... I will ganbatte de minna san! I will jia you de! Heex... After 'o's, no more bloggies about studies till JC! It'll be more interesting! maybe about my prince charming? Hope sho! LOL.
>>>>> Happy work hard tyme to mua! <<<<<<
さあ、うたう。
1:23 AM