<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20041005


spinster!

Spinster!

Thank you estella fer sho patiently coaching me on how to do these blog stuff. Heex.

Today I slept in class for many lessons. Again. Why cant I just pay attention to my teachers? I’m getting more and more worried as the day of my ‘O’s inches closer and closer. Papers papers and more papers. Teachers just come into class and place a stack of papers in front of us and say ‘do!’. Sho. cant really blame me for doing papers till I fell asleep eh? Anyone would.

Being +Spinster-Like!+: I tell anyone who seems on the verge of liking me that, I will not talk about any relationship matters, at least till after my ‘O’s. However, ish this an excuse? Yea it ish. I’m just waiting fer my prince charming to appear. If he does, who cares about exams? But he dont seem to want to appear. Will he ever appear? Lol. I seem to be viewing myself as a spinster, old and haggard, and lonely, at my old age.
I wouldn’t like anyone waiting fer me to finish my ‘O’s because I said I’ll only talk after exams. But there seem to be 2! Or at least 1 waiting! How am I going to explain to them next time that, ‘O’s was just an excuse? Argh. And I’m beginning more and more to see myself as a spinster. Maybe that’s because my expectations fer a prince charming ish too high. I should bring it lower!

>> hey lookie. A view of me. Lolx! Just kidding.

Anywayx, this ish e end of what I thot of and felt like writing today. Back to homework againx. Turrahx!

>>>>> Chocolate dreamx to mua <<<<<


さあ、うたう。
11:43 PM