20041008
pon ten! first time? nah. but first time during lesson time.
pon ten! first time? nah. but first time during lesson time.
Didnt blog yesterday, cosh i slept very early.
This morning was a super farnie and interesting one. I went to school as usual, then recieved news that after the first 2 periods, the teachers for the subsequent lessons were either absent or invigilating. Why did they even call us to go back to school. Waste time. Sho. half of our class left the school after the first two lessons.
Breaking school rules of cosh. I have to admit its fun. We walked in a big group, almost class-like, and even passed by two teachers who didnt think anything was admist because of our group s large size! We just walked past them, circled a bit outside the office to make sure it was safe, then out of the school gate.
Haix! It was a perfect plan. But we didnt expect 4e4, another fellow level class to be having lessons at the coffee bean area [the area near to the school gate]. Of cosh, they saw us. Thier teacher saw us too. All of them looked over, gave the 'oorrrrh!' sound, and the teacher stared transfixed, but didnt make a move to stop us. That teacher fortunately, was quite a sporty one, sho I dont tink we ll get into trouble. Anyway, we just ignored them and walked out.
To be thinking that such a thing ish quite cool, I must be a nerd! But I really never tried ponning ten in the middle of a school day before ma. Somemore in such a large group, and somemore under the watching eyes of teachers and other schoolmates. Hmmx am I really classfied as a nerd. 0.0
Anywayx, now im at home. My fellow classmates and friends and me, will be slogging over books. we ponned for a very good reason! What for stay at school zuo bo. Might as well go home self studie. Since they arent gonna give us much studie break. Lolx. im a good girl. I would never skip school to play. I wouldnt! Heex. Shi now Im gonna keep up with my nerdish and 'guai' angellic image. Its studie-time! [Boo hoo. Weepx. Sobxx]
>>>>> Happy studying to mua <<<<<
さあ、うたう。
10:41 AM