<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8564576?origin\x3dhttp://ateachocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

20041003


Chocolate text + Rawk band craze

Chocolate text + Rawk band craze

This is my first blog entry. Blog seems diarish to mua. But its cool.

Today was very fun. KTV session with ah mians they all. Type our mian names in first before I forget. Estella ish Bei bei mian, Sheena ish Yun tun mian, Shermin ish Fu jian mian, Me ish Yu yuan mian. Jennifer ish Kuai su mian, and June ish Mei you mian. Haahaax. Cute cute! We just craze around like mad man.

Lalala lala la we sang like mad… Ate like mad… It was sho nice. I like to shing with them best, becosh they all sing well? Very well. I enjoy every minute, whether singing or just listening. Or crazing around. Today was. Indian dance, etc etc. And alsho, I don’t mind letting them hear my zou yings as much as I mind letting others. That adds to why singing with them ish so comfortable bahx. Then we lagged outside PS till 10 plus. Then I made my way home to do boring homework.

But who knows. I didn’t! Ended sitting in front of the comp watching shen’s conversation with that lzefier guy. That guy’s super cool man. Hes from a ROCK BAND! Sing well, play guitar well etc etc. I didn’t know there was existence of such cool bands and people in Singapore? Sly, spore idol finalist ish oso from that band. Does that explain why he ish sho cool? But they are cool man. Fellow singaporeans, and we are like worlds apart. Hope can see more of their stuff, know more about local bands etc bahx! I keep rehearing their songs now. Cool cool. Anyway. Its really time fer me to go do my homework that I ‘put away’ le. Estella, I setted this up! Sho u have another blog to read le. Heex.

-->L ze.fier (one of singapore's rock bands!)
End of my first entry!

>>>>> Chocolate dreamx to me <<<<<

さあ、うたう。
4:11 AM